Being the Voice of Reason Within Your School community During a Pandemic and Beyond
Kim Webb BSN, RN, NCSN
Reentry Implications for School Nurses During COVID-19
September 17, 2020
Dr. Robin Wallin and Katharin Park
Click here for presentation
Encopresis: Identification and Treatment Julie Parker PT
Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital
June 25th Lunch and Learn: Ouch, Human Bite Protocol Ruth Collins BSN, BBA, RN, NCSN
June 18th Lunch and Learn: Stop the Bleed STL University School of Medicine- Laurie Punch MD
June 11th Lunch and Learn: Drug Assessment @ School - Jenny Armbruster Deputy Executive Director NCADA
No presentation available
June 4th Lunch and Learn: G-tubes, G-J-tubes, PICC lines, and Trachs ...OMG Katharine Pearson, RN, MSN, CPN
An Introduction to E-Cigarettes: What’s Old is New Again. Dr. Keith E. Streets DC
School Health and Public Health: Who Ya Gonna Call? Becky Schrama, MA, BSN, RN
Stress Relief in Children, Laurie Chappell, MSN, RN Certified Holistic Stress Management Instructor, Education Coordinator
Community Outreach Department St. Luke's Hospital
Asthma Resources from June Lunch and Learn, Reagan Nelson Asthma and Allergy Foundation of St. Louis
- Impact Asthma ECHO - These are those weekly calls on Tuesday where difficult cases are presented and anyone can join as a participant. It's probably a great time to hop in a call during the summer to see how valuable they are!
- Inhaler Charts - I think you can download them for free instead of purchasing them.
- NHLBI guidelines, quick reference guide. I encourage nurses to request one of these to keep in their schools.
- Request Equipment for your schools through RESCUE. Or have nurses send me their email addresses so we can add them to our open enrollment opportunity this August.
- Get an individual child signed up with resources through BREATH